Hallmark Movies

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
This may seem like a strange question, but does Hallmark re-title their movies? I'll look through the Guide for the Hallmark Channel and think "oh, this looks interesting" and select it based on desciption and title, only to find that I've watched it before. But I don't recognize the title at all. There are some that I've watched several times, and it seems like each time it has a diferent title. Is it just me? Not that it really matters, since I enjoy the syrupie love stories.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Yes, they do. Not sure why they do it, Contracts/ copyright issues? It gets confusing when buying. My cousin gets my dupicates because more than once Ive not caught on I have one by a different title.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Yes, they do. Not sure why they do it, Contracts/ copyright issues? It gets confusing when buying. My cousin gets my dupicates because more than once Ive not caught on I have one by a different title.
Whew! Thought I was loosing it!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Good catch! I never noticed that before! I do know that there was a Great American Family Christmas movie that aired under one name and then the following year it was renamed to something like "A Hot Cocoa Christmas."