dropping group

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Mini

Retire Member
Sep 10, 2009
I just posted an update in my hello thread, but I don't think it went through. Since posting my hello my hubby passed away, last Monday night, and since I am not in the mood for the holidays this year, if ever again, I want to drop from the group. How do I go about doing it?

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Mini ~ I am so sorry to hear about the death of your husband. I do know what you are going through. My husband died 9 years ago. I don't know that you have to do anything particular just not participate in the threads. Then when you do feel like joining in on the threads you can at anytime. BUT, this is a very strong and supportive group that can be there to support your.
I will be praying for you.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Mini -- So sorry to hear about your husband. We experienced two deaths in our family this summer and it's a hard time, but like doodlebug said, this is a great group of people! They will offer lots of support and prayers.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Mini - I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Mini-I am so so sorry to hear about your husband. You don't have to be removed from the board, just stop posting. I you need support through this time I know these ladies are very supportive and helpful. Saying prayers for you and your family.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Oh Mini! ((hugs)) if you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to come & see us. We'll always be there for you. One of our friends went through that some while back and she hasn't been back yet but we do follow her blog from time to time. It is a tough time. http://sixbendersandadog.blogspot.com/

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Mini-
My heart is breaking for you!

I understand why you may not want to participate for a while.

I hope you consider staying with us, though! This is THE MOST SUPPORTIVE GROUP!
I absolutly know this 1st hand!!!!!!!!! As this group supported me beginning to end of going through cancer. And are still with me through all my follow up appointments.

We are here for you whenever you need us!

Annie

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Oh, dearest Mini, my heart is aching for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please remember that we all love you and will lift you up whenever you need us. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you will feel like coming back to us when YOU are ready. Till then, we are here for you. God bless!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Mini,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope when you feel ready, you will post again. We would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes and big hugs.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Mini- Very sorry for your loss. We are all here for you to support you in any way you need!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Mini - I'm so very, very sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. Please take care of yourself and if you need us, we are here. We've all been through a lot together and you are welcome whenever and if ever you need some extra support and TLC. My prayers will be with you.

Meceka

Retire Member
Jul 6, 2010
I am so sorry for your loss, Mini! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

LetItSnow

Retire Member
Aug 13, 2010
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. :( You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I'm sorry for your loss. This community will be here when/if you decide to come back. May God comfort you & your family.

Snowey

Premiere Member
Mini, I am so sorry to read about the loss of your husband. Do come back and read and never feel pressured to post until you are ready.

I lost 2 of my sisters within 5 months of each other last year, right after I joined and stayed away until just this past month and I found my way back to this wonderful place.

Take the time you need, but remember we are always here.

Take care

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am sending my very best wishes to you. We hope that when you feel up to visiting us again you will do so. Please remember that we are here if you need us.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Mini, I am very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. As everyone has mentioned we are here if you need us. Hopefully, in time you will come back and join us. ((HUGS))

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
I will be praying for you and your family. Praying that the good times come to mind and stay stong in your heart. I can't relate about losing a husband, only in my imagination, and it is horrifying. I pray God will give you strengh every minute to face the next minute and soon be able to face each day by day. Dear Heavenly Father, Wrap your clock of mercy and peace and strengh around Mini and stay strong carrying her through this heart crushing time. Help her put the pieces of her life back together! In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen Mini we can be prayer warriors for you wether you are on here or not and we will.