accessing website

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I know some others have been having trouble logging in, and then finally being allowed to sign in. I had this same trouble today, but also I couldn't access the site at all by typing the address on the address bar like I usually do. I am still unable to access it this way, nor through my favorites, nor the Organized Christmas website I am only able to access the site in a round about way by typing in the search bar, then finding mhh through the search engine. Everything was fine this morning, then when I tried to get back on a few hours later I got a depreciated value ....etc. message.
Gingerbug or anyone, does anyone know what can be done. :(

Last edited:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I am having some trouble with the wordpress version of the homepage....that might be causing your problem if you are going through the homepage or idk if it could be causing problems on the forums or not. I have asked Jeff to look at it...the only reason I think it might be related is I can see the decpreciated value message etc...thats how I knew there was a problem with the home page. Hang in there and perhaps with Jeffs help we can fix it.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Thanks gingerbug. I'm relieved that I was able to sign in again, and can still find the forums through the search engine :)