Christmas Wrapping Parties 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I might try to start wrapping either tomorrow or next Saturday... but all has to be done by then ... we'll see if I have stuff missing

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I had a package that needed to be mailed this weekend, so those gifts were the only ones that got wrapped. I think it will be easier to get wrapping done during the week when J & K are at work. I am hoping to get some done this week.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have just sorted out the gift closet. Most are wrapped, I have a small pile that still need to be wrapped.
I want to double check that I have the same for both the kids, so I will do that one day next week.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
You ladies are on the ball . I have NOTHING wrapped yet and a package that needs to be mailed this weekend. Sometime in the next 2 weeks I do want to ship the kids off to either one of the grandparents houses or to one of their aunts houses so I can at least get all the kids gifts wrapped and stashed away. Everyone else's gifts can wrapped during the evenings we are home. My goal is to have all gifts that need to be wrapped done by Dec 20th.

Reactions: happy2bme

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Minta - I like that you have a date set for when you want the wrapping to be done. It sounds like you have a great plan to achieve it. :):)

I went into the city yesterday morning and wasn't gone very long. When I got home DD was finishing her wrapping. She said she just wanted it to be done and over with.

She inherited my hatred for gift wrapping.
;);)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
More gifts came per Amazon. I'll need to get some wrapping done this week.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
We have a wrapping party scheduled for tomorrow!!

DD works, so I will be wrapping her gifts.

Who else will be wrapping tomorrow?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I am hoping to be wrapping at some point today! It will be easier to store the gifts in our closet if they are wrapped so we don't have to worry about them accidentally being seen. We have a different paper for each child so they won't know whose is whose.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Everything in our house is wrapped as of right now!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sometime I just HATE the weekends. J is home and everything turns to chaos. It is impossible for me to get anything done because I have to supervise him all day.

I guess I will wrap when K is at work on Monday.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Sorry Mel :(

I have wrapped again this evening. Only have a few gifts left to wrap (my kid's gifts) because I'm missing a few gifts.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Wrapped a few things last night and will finish up today...Hubby taking everything to the PO this week (we have to ship everything :( ) Will leave his presents until a little closer to Christmas

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I think that I am done.
I need to get some coffee and sugar to go with DD coffee plunger but that will all go into a gift bag.
DH has just told me he wants some new pyjamas so I will buy those and then wrap

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Hope you have been able to get some wrapping done, Mel!!! ((hugs))

I have a really good portion of wrapping for the two adopted families done. BUT I have a whole new load of items people brought into my office today to wrap still. Plus I need to go shopping with the cash I received as well. But at least I've made SOME progress.

All gifts to be shipped were wrapped and packed this weekend - took them to post office yesterday! :) It feels good to have that one done!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
How is the wrapping going everyone??

This is the last full weekend we have to get those presents looking pretty. We will not be wrapping next weekend, now will we?? :eek::eek:

Of course not, we will be too busy EATING!! :D:D:D

I hope everyone has a productive wrapping weekend!!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Everything but hubby's is wrapped and mailed out. Will wrap his presents during the week.
Baking today and putting out some last minute decorations...

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
So glad that I have had the wrapping parties through out the year to set me on the straight and narrow.
All is wrapped except for a gift that I bought DH when I was at Ikea last weekend.
I will wrap that tomorrow when I am sorting through the stockings and checking them again.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have a few of the larger gifts to wrap tomorrow before I'll be done. Thanks for the wrapping parties!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
All is wrapped but one or two things - PLUS any stocking stuffers I choose to wrap. I won't wrap all of them! :)

Definitely need to do a better job at wrapping early next year! I had way too much to wrap in a relatively short time frame and had to push myself pretty hard to get it all done. But things are looking pretty good!

However, DH still hasn't wrapped his gifts for me and we are running really low on bows and boxes. Will try to pick some up today or tomorrow!