The Decorations Are Out!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I was in my favorite dollar store today and the summer stuff was being condensed and they were putting out Halloween decorations! :)

I would have done a happy dance, but there were too many people in the aisle. :D

Has anyone else seen Halloween decorations yet?

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
NO! Im off to have a tantrum in the corner! I want it NOW!

Halloween is not big here but it's getting bigger every year.
Not a hope for us as yet. We have Father's Day to get through first- 1st Sunday in September. Stores will then do promos for spring cleaning and outdoor stuff before Halloween arrives. Christmas will start just before Halloween is finished with most things being out when they pull the Halloween stuff down.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
LOL I haven't seen any signs of Halloween here. Maybe next week as school starts for some counties tomorrow. That's when they usually start clearing the shelves of school supplies.

I need to go to Michaels or AC Moore Wednesday to get some fall garland.

Sugarplum

MHH Member
Jan 4, 2013
Florida
I've been thinking about fall and Halloween lately. I even pulled out some Halloween decoration ideas yesterday. I need to check out the dollar store for sure! I love the end of August, heading into the autumn season. Even though it is still hot as anything, the days are definitely getting shorter.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I saw some at Walmart yesterday, as well as fall and thanksgiving!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Went to costco's on Thursday and they had the children Halloween costumes out and a Christmas tree in the next aisle!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
we have Halloween fall and Christmas out. we have 4 trees music boxes playing Christmas music. have some cute Halloween items this year.

CheeryChick

Retire Member
Aug 16, 2011
Michigan
Now that "back to school" is officially over, Target and our local supermarket, Meijer, have gone into full Hallowe'en mode. This means more pumpkin spice goodies for me! I've been loving the Oikos Pumpkin Pie Greek yogurt lately. That stuff is amazing!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I was at Walmart this morning, and they had a Christmas aisle already!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
School just started last week for us so Walmart still has a bunch of school supplies where the Halloween stuff is going. I did notice the other day that they had 1 aisle of costumes and 1 aisle of Halloween candy out so far. Walked out in the Lawn and Garden area and they had had hay bales and scare crows out but the shelves with filled with boxes and boxes of Halloween and Christmas Goodies!!! Local grocery store has been full blown Halloween/Fall mode for 3 weeks now.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I keep seeing all the bags of Halloween candy but if I buy it now it won't make it to Halloween unopened! lol

Considering just getting one of the huge bags they have at Sam's closer to Halloween!