Post Christmas in July 2016 Thoughts...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Where DID the time go?????

Wasn't it just June a few minutes ago? And we were all looking forward to our CIJ celebrations?

SO! How do you feel your CIJ went this year? What were you happy with? What would you try to change for next year?

Discuss!

:gingerbread:

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed Christmas in July 2016.

I really liked the focus for the weeks- it felt personal. I loved reading about what you all do for Christmas.

I got a lot of great ideas to do this year. I totally loved reading the blogs. TFS ladies!

I felt much more festive this July than last year. It got me started on forward planning- which I love doing anyway.

I enjoyed lots of hot chocolate and watching many Christmas movies.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I never got a chance to do a lot of what I wanted to do for CIJ. After 8 months we are still settling into our new house. Spent a couple weekends and even more week nights unpacking boxes we kept putting off and painting.

I did get to enjoy some of QVCs CIJ and several Hallmarks Christmas movies.

Next year I want to watch more Christmas movies and make either a ham or turkey breast dinner.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I like all the blogs and ideas people came up with . thanks yes time is flying so fast . christmas will be here before you know it

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Loved all the blogs with CIJ postings, made me work on my to-do list for Christmas and calendars and lists.
July is hard here because it's so hot and dh is around all the time because of vacations. so no Christmas movies :(

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I want to thank everyone for taking the time to do the CIJ blogs! It kept me going all month.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
How did I miss this CIJ forum all these years? I find the summer to be less stressful and a good time for thinking about Christmas. I'll have to look for this next year.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
That's one thing I managed to accomplish in 2016 - daily CIJ blog posts. I really enjoyed the weekly themes and loved reading blog posts from other Christmas bloggers. Can't wait for 2017!