thanksgiving issues

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
i had to laugh when I first read this thought b/c I was thiniking you were talking about issues at Thanksgiving. Like not to sit your mom w/ one Aunt or no where to have all the people you want, some one invites themself you dont want around....

I havn't looked at magazines yet but would be interested in some suggestions thought if any one has some

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
whoopsie! Sorry about the confusion I should have put magazines in the title. I saw a couple of magazines today and would have liked to take the time to read through them, but dh was with me.

:thanksgiving2:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
At costco today, they had maybe 1 Thanksgiving/Fall magazine. The rest were already Christmas.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I too would love to hear what others have seen out there. The specialty magazines cost so much now and don't have much that is new in them. I would love to read reviews on any that have already been bought , so that I may buy with some knowledge. Thanks great thread. ~ farmerswife

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i got the everyday with rachel ray magazine. got some good recipes for thanksgiving

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
housewife2- that's funny! I picked that one up yesterday. We had to bring in three popular magazines for a project and I wanted to get stuff that I knew I would enjoy and use AFTER the project so I grabbed that one, Country Living and I took in a Mother Earth News. I thought that the recipes looked awesome!