Paper wine glass markers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ladybugsmom

Retire Member
Sep 18, 2008
massachusetts
I am using those pretty leaf wine glasses from Dollar Tree for Thanksgiving, and I don't want people mixing up their glasses.

Does anyone know of a website with a free download for those paper circles that you write your name on and then put on the stem?

Or does anyone know how to make them?

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I LOVE this idea!!! gonna try it out Thanksgiving to see how it works.

For years now I keep telling myself that I am going to make the beaded wine glass charms; well, they still aren't done (Dont even have the supplies LOL).

I'm hosting more people for Christmas and the wine glass markers will be even more needed then.

Thanks!!!!!

ladybugsmom

Retire Member
Sep 18, 2008
massachusetts
I figured it out! I have a scalloped paper punch for scrapbooking that is 3 1/2'' in diameter. So I punched out about 24 scalloped circles from pieces of random, fall colored card stock.

Then I went out to the garage and took one of DH's 1/2'' ratchet sockets, traced it in the center of each scallop, and drew a straight line from the edge of the scallop to the edge of the circle. Then I cut along the line and cut out the circle.

I am planning on putting them in front of the wine glasses with a couple of fall colored gel pens. And I'm also going to do one as an 'example' so I don't have to explain 10 million times what the pen is for.

An alternative is you could write the names ahead of time.