Jan 6 (1st Mini Challenge)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I will post the mini challenges on Fridays- since I am not on the computer till mid morning Mondays:

Our first Celebrate Me Mini Challenge is going to be in honor of Bubble Bath Day 1/8. So sometime starting next week take a relaxing bath (music and candles a plus) remember- like all Holidays- it does not have to be on the actual day.

And for Pixiestick and others who are pregnant- even though you can't take a hot bath you still need to pamper yourself - Prop your feet up and relax (music & candles a plus here also!!). :jumpinghearts:

Hope you enjoy!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Thanks, Twinkle! I'll be sure to check every Friday. In the mean time, I think I might need to treat myself to a new bottle of bubble bath!
Anyone have suggestions? What's your favorite bubble bath?

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I will definitely fit in a bubble bath next week. I've marked the day on my calendar. :lovestruck:

As for favorite bubble bath, my favorite of all the bubble bath I've tried (and there's lots!) is the Body Shop's Spa Wisdom Dreamboat Milk Bath. http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/bro ... d=cat20079

It makes my skin so smooth and has a nice light smell. :cloudnine:

Happy Bathing!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Oh this is such a neat idea. I hope it warms up enough sometime this week to take a relaxing bubble bath instead of a quick shower.

Something that was very relaxing for my daughter when she was pg and couldn't take a bubble bath. Was to get a pan big enough to put her feet in with warm water & her favorite scent in it. It smell good and relaved her plus we kept a soft towel to dry her feet on. She loved it.

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
No decent bathtub here in my house--only a small rinkydink job that wouldn't be any pleasure at all! So I think I'll take a nice hot shower with my new Body Shop grapefruit shower gel and enjoy!

Thanks--great idea!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
We just renovated our bathroom, so everything is new and clean!! Can't wait for bubble bath day!!

:happynewyear: Melanie

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
I got some Japenese cherry blossom bubble bath from dh on christmas....I can't wait to use

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes I got some nice Bath & Body Works Stuff too.....and I'm taking my bubbly....bath that is...on the 8th!!! Time to pamper me...and relax a bit!!!

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
I never stopped indulging in my two hour bubble baths... Not through any of my pregnancies. In fact, in the last month I usually take 2-3 a day!!! It relieves alot of my discomfort. Me and the belly bean will be enjoying one along with all of you!

4 weeks to go!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
When I was pregnant, I also took baths. I had to either take a hot bath or shower before bed every night or else I would be up all night. LOL

I'm not sure when i'm going to fit in a bubble bath but maybe i'll try for the 24th. I have to get some bubbles!

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I love bubbles! I will be enjoying my bath on Sunday the 6th. Working 12 hours a day right now does not leave much time for anything extra during the week. My bubble bath of choice this time will be Avon's Tranquil Moments. Of course candles and music are a must. Sometimes if the mood strikes I'll take a glass of wine in with me as well.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yes! bubble-bath day! I put it on my calendar and as soon as I get back to work I'll email this to my friends so they can join the fun too!! And I received great bubble bath scents and candles for Xmas... yes!!! :applause:

Jinglewhale

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
With my schedule and being sick, I would certainly love to do this! I will certainly try to get me a nice relaxing bath!
With one bathroom, a grandbaby in the house and 5 dogs, private bathroom time is a challenge!
Kat TX :jumpinghearts:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Ohhh, I know a lot of people happily enjoy a hot bath with pregnancies. Alas - I fall in the high risk, lucky to even make it to 35 weeks ( yesterday :lucky: ), insulin dependent gestational diabetic, strep B positive, cervical stitch keeping baby in there category!

HOWEVER- I had a revelation. My FEET can take a bubble bath in a little tub and my husband can rub them dry after they indulge. THEN - I will have to indulge in a full body one later!

My feet can't wait !

pixiestick

Belles

Retire Member
:happynewyear: What an exciting way to start the new year. I can hardly wait till next Friday to get our next mini challenge! I remember when I was a little girl, and my mom wanted me to take a "good" bath,
she would make it a bubble bath, complete with music and candles - and real bubbles for me to blow while in the tub. I can remember how the light of the candles sparkled of the bubbles that filled the room. I might just have to buy some bubbles to blow while taking my bubble bath.

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
Body Shop White Musk is another fave. Do they still make that scent? I love plain old sea salt. It softens the water beautifully and I like to think of it as healthy.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
pixiestick said:
Ohhh, I know a lot of people happily enjoy a hot bath with pregnancies. Alas - I fall in the high risk, lucky to even make it to 35 weeks ( yesterday :lucky: ), insulin dependent gestational diabetic, strep B positive, cervical stitch keeping baby in there category!

HOWEVER- I had a revelation. My FEET can take a bubble bath in a little tub and my husband can rub them dry after they indulge. THEN - I will have to indulge in a full body one later!

My feet can't wait !

pixiestick

Pixiestick take care . My daughter really loved the bubble bath for her feet when she was pg. And to step out on a nice soft towel made it even greater. Heck I tried them and loved it too. Your feet feel so relaxed it just helps the rest of your body too.