Crafter's Challenge May 5th-----May 11th, 2024

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I so have to get back to crafting. I am nearly finished one sleeve of the knitted cardigan, it is just stocking stitch so should be able to finish soon.

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm taking two projects for Open Sew on Monday. I'm planning to start with my All Aflutter wall hanging. If I get all the strip sets sewn to the batting and backing, I will move on to do a little bit on the king size quilt. If I don't get to the king quilt, I may not have much time to work on it this week. Too soon to tell. I definitely want to find time to stitch out some freestanding lace butterflies for the wall hanging. It won't be All Aflutter without them!

I should definitely be able to get in some CCS and knitting. I have one more Mother's Day card to finish with the CCS motif I'm working on.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Finished the first quilt top, binding and backing. Currently working on the next quilt. All cut out and have started sewing.
Also working on decorating for summer. Working on all the floral arrangements right now and some cleaning.
Went to the Ragon House warehouse sale with my cousin. Beautiful things that I don’t need. But came away with some great crafting and decorating ideas.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I worked in the craft room this afternoon and filled two bags with donations. I also created a sewing "kit" for DD, who asked if I had a sewing machine she could have I did. The shelves are looking lighter.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished one sleeve. Just need to do one more and then the binding. Do not know why it is taking me so long.